Below you will find some useful links:
- In2mentalhealth is a great mental health site exploring technology, innovation and good practice
- Heartsounds is the Facebook page where Ugandan service users share their expertise, ideas and inspiration
- Butabika Hospital - Butabika Hospital was established in 1955, and currently is the only National Referral Mental Health Institution in the Country. The Hospital provides specialised care to people with mental illness. At the same time, it is a teaching hospital for all cadres specialising in Mental Health ranging from nursing cadre to Postgraduate students.
- East London NHS Foundation Trust - provides a wide range of community and inpatient services to children, young people, adults of working age, older adults and forensic services to the City of London, the London Boroughs of Hackney, Newham, Tower Hamlets, and to Bedfordshire and Luton. We provide psychological therapy services to the London Borough of Richmond, as well as Children and Young People's Speech and Language Therapy in Barnet.
- Royal College of Psychiatrists - The Royal College of Psychiatrists is the professional medical body responsible for supporting psychiatrists throughout their careers, from training through to retirement, and in setting and raising standards of psychiatry in the United Kingdom.
- Luna Children's Charity- Luna Children’s Charity is a child-centred organisation that trains and supports local people working with children and young people traumatised by conflict, violence and disaster.